Saturday, November 26, 2022
Garver Transport
HomeCommunityFamily Poisoned by Ptomaine

Family Poisoned by Ptomaine

Seward, Neb., Aug. 27— Burdette Boyes and his cousins, Mr. and Mrs. Olmstead, were poisoned by ptomaine in potatoes and the services of a physician was needed to keep up the heart action until they were relieved.

Alliance Herald (Alliance, NE) September 1st, 1910

- Advertisment -spot_img

Must Read

Lyman Makes Its Own Start For Growth

The promise of a real little city in Lyman is beginning to materialize, according to stories of buildings that are starting and about to start there.